Financial tech firm Blucora is moving its headquarters to a new building in Cypress Waters

Kenya plans guarantee scheme for home loans A guarantee is a financial commitment provided by a guarantee company on behalf of the SME to the bank; it replaces the missing collateral by the SME and permits a bank to offer the loan, that otherwise would not be of-fered. The guarantee usually does not cover more than 80% of the bank loan, leaving 20% of the risk with the lender.Data Can Move Mobile Banking from ‘Convenient’ to ‘Monetized’ PaymentsSource explained that for credit unions that want to take on a mobile wallet strategy, there are two main directions they can take: The mobile wallet can either be based on the device itself, or in the cloud. The first option means the device manufacturer or network provider will largely be in charge of the mobile.

Continue reading Financial tech firm blucora is moving its headquarters to a new building in Cypress Waters Why Australia is tapping an Irving-based tech company to solve rising health care costs

International telecom firm Nokia is bringing more than 2,000 workers to the cypress waters development. nokia will relocate its North American headquarters and workers from Las Colinas and Plano to the development north of LBJ Freeway near Belt Line Road. "They’ve leased 350,000 square feet in two buildings," said Cypress Waters developer Lucy.

Thus, U.S. communities with strong R&D (such as Philadelphia) and areas that have excellent financial services or a multitude of company headquarters. awash in new jobs or projects from other.

More loans for would-be Airbnb landlords Finding an affordable home? Tough enough for many amid housing crisis – but can be even more challenging for disabled – Visit longbeachmc.org for more articles in. providing benefits to landlords who rent to those with disabilities would help.

Blucora is a provider of Internet-related services that operates a diverse group of. financial discipline, operational expertise, and technology innovation.. tech firm Blucora is moving its headquarters to a new building in Cypress Waters.

The PGA plans to move from its longtime home in Florida to a newly built campus at the northern edge of Frisco in a deal that could cost more than $500 million, three sources familiar with the project told The Dallas Morning News Friday. The project would include a new 500-room resort by Dallas-based Omni Hotels & Resorts, the new 100,000-square-foot headquarters building, two championship.

Finally, in December 2018, the PGA of America announced it would move its headquarters from Palm Beach County, Florida, to the northern Frisco; the PGA’s 100,000-square-foot global headquarters will anchor a 600-acre development that will also feature two championship golf courses, a short course, a practice area, a clubhouse, a 500-room Omni.

Blucora buys Texas financial firm for $580M, with potential HQ move, layoffs and CEO exit on horizon. The company changed its name to Blucora in 2012 and built up a war chest over as it bought and sold several businesses. Now, it’s using that cash to buy the products it hopes will carry the company into its next phase.

The new building will be located at 9001 cypress waters blvd, Dallas, Texas, and includes 217,169 square feet of office space. The new location is three miles from OSV’s current texas headquarters. billingsley is the Cypress Waters land and property management firm.

Blucora is uniquely able to help people reap those benefits through our integrated suite of products and services, which enable people to accurately file their taxes with optimal deductions and savings, while also giving them the ability to use their tax data for investing.